Sunday 6 November 2016

Product Designer's Website Research

homepage
Today I searched a product company's website because I wish to find some inspiration to improve my website. 

ZURB is a product design company. They put a slogan and a short description of their company on the homepage. Compared to mine, I put my name and my identity only. Then scroll down a little bit, there is a welcome sentence on my website. It is the same with ZURB's.

welcome sentence in ZURB

In the same page, they classify their work in 4 different fields. Moreover, there are some other contact ways like youtube, twitter, facebook and email. On my website, I also put my blog and Google+ in the bottom part of the homepage.

Bottom part of the homepage


Overall, I found that the webpage design is simple and clear. The colour tone is cool colour- white, grey and blue. There is one thing on this website I really like- the background of the homepage is actually a 30-seconds video which you can play it by clicking the button "ZURB in 30 seconds". It helps visitors to know a bit more about their company.


After visiting ZURB website, there are two main things I want to change on my website:
1. The font of text
2. Design an unique logo

1 comment:

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...