Saturday 13 May 2017

Final Show: In-class website building

Kate, Sujin and me are the one who in charge of the work of editing website. Since we don't have a website and gmail address yet. Therefore, we created an address and started finding a suitable website on Wix.com.








Then, we found a website has two layers which moves a bit when scrolling up or downwards. We like the layout and style of it. Originally, the website is for a makeup artist promoting his/her work. Hence, the style and photography in the background are so fancy and artsy.






We have been planning the layout of our website. We decided to rearrange the main menu and the names of the pages. For the contact page, I suggested to put our group picture in the background.




Then, we are planning to change the background, and the main colours we are going to use are yellow and black. We have planned the layout of the website, and now, we are going to find the pictures and show them to each of us next week. Then, we will decide which to put into the website.


I have an idea for our logo too, however, they voted for not having any logos. My idea of logo is based on a cartoon planet symbol. In the middle, it is an infinity symbol and overall, it looks like a planet, which matches with our theme, cosmic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...