Tuesday 16 May 2017

Final Show: New Change

Problem: Tutor said our poster doesn't look artistic enough.




Solution: Combine traditional and digital way to make the poster.





My idea:
1. A 'melting planet' filled with galaxy.


 Like the above picture, but in a melting planet shape. Using watercolour to draw a galaxy and constellation, then use Photoshop to make a melting planet shape.

2. Design a clean and simple poster, then spill some paints on the poster.
It is much more fun to people, they can touch and feel the paint. It is more special and intriguing than just making a digital one. More importantly, it is not hard to do so, just a simple step.

Here is more picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...