Tuesday 16 May 2017

Final Show: Background Pictures for Website (Idea)

I found these might be useful for our website. I will show this to my group mates and see whether it is useful.

Last week, we started creating a website with Wix.com and we planned the layout. Now we need the background.




1

Galaxy Wallpaper 2
2

Galaxy Wallpaper 5
3


However, I concern about the first two would be too sharp. Yet, we can use Photoshop to make it less bright so it won't be grab too much attention from the viewer. As we have talked about this problem last time, we want the viewers to focus on our work, and content, instead of the background.


source: https://newevolutiondesigns.com/40-super-hd-galaxy-wallpapers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...