Thursday 18 May 2017

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we started from that direction.

This lesson, Tom brought us to Art Factory to do the actual work. Try to use watercolour to create some art works with the feelings of cosmic and galaxy.

Kate, Sujin and Dowhee took some pictures in the meanwhile. I will post some of them here:
 
I really like painting without any limitations. Add whatever colours I like.
 As you can see, I painted in different shape, more accurately, without any shapes. I use lots of water mix with slight amount of colour. Usually I added the water on the paper first, then add some colour into it, so it will be coloured in the watery area.
 
At the end, I life up the paper, and let the colours go off a bit, to form lines. The colours are so beautiful at that moment, however they were not dry yet, we have to dry them and see the result.

This in-class activity is a chance for us to do the actual work, to try out our ideas. As I have suggested to do some watercolour works, and Photoshop it into a circle shape, so as to make it look like a planet. People like my idea, therefore, Tom brought us to the Art Factory and do some watercolour work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...