Monday 7 November 2016

New update on my website

Recently, I have changed my website. To begin with my text colour in the homepage, I changed my name (Janis Chan, product design student) from blue and black to blue and green. The reason is the products I would like to create in major project are going to be blue and green. I am trying to make my products identical, once the others see the products, they would know that are designed by me.

Besides that, I also added my own pictures to the background. I will change them in the future.
Homepage
Homepage
Apart from the homepage, I modified my biography. After talking to my teacher, she suggested me to add few more things into my biography:
1. Inspiration of being a product designer (any designer/books)
2. Reason of being a product designer (ecologic? convenient?)

Therefore, I tried to talk more about myself in the biography. I will improve it in the future.

Also, I put my picture on my website in order to let the visitors know more about me. I added an animation on my picture, it would flip-in when people scroll down to the picture. The reason I did it is to make it more lively and interesting.
Biography
Besides that, I changed the layout of showing my works. The one I picked is more user-friendly, as the selected picture is bigger than the others and all the pictures are shown there.

Work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...