Wednesday 9 November 2016

Critical Feedback on Blog and Webite

Due to my absence from Digital Arts lesson last week, I did not do my presentation of my website to my classmate. Hence, I did not receive any feedback. I am going to ask my blog buddy Sujin to give me some comments on my website and blog. Also, I would do a reflection to criticize my work.


Digital Arts - Critical Feedback Form

Blog
1. Does the blog reflect the progression route of the student?
    Yes / No

2. How much research has been included on the blog and does it relate to the work?
   Very detail. Especially she did many research about major project.

3. How many Posts there?
   15

4. Is there writing and reflection present that explains the work and reflects upon the work completed?
    Yes. She has. But she still need to add more reflection.


5. Has the major project plan been uploaded and discussed on the blog?

    Yes / No
    She has very clear plan about major project.

6. Has the major project been started and research carried out for it on the blog?
    Yes / No
    She has posted many posts about major project. very detail.




Website
1. Is the website complete and ready for major project to be uploaded?
    i.e. Does it include Home Page, About Page & Gallery?
    Yes / No

    If not complete what is missing or needs completing?
    But she need to change the photo.

2. Is the site easy to navigate?
    Yes / No
    It's very easy to find her works.

3. Is the progression route of the student clear?

    Yes / No

4. Does the site look welcoming and make you want to visit it?
    Yes / No
    I like home page. It looks very simple and charming.

5. Any other comments?
    No.


My Own Reflection


For my blog, I did reflect upon the work completed. In the beginning, I did not do much about reflection. the first few works should have done more reflection, as they were more descriptive than reflective. Then I have tried to work harder in doing reflection and I think I have improved, however, I think it is not good enough, a further reflection would make it better.

I did some research for my major project on the blog and explained about how does it related to my work. In the coming days, I am going to do more, in order to let the readers understand my work easily.

For my website, I have completed Home Page, about Page and Gallery. Yet I have to change my background picture in the future. As those are the pictures I took randomly, I am going to put my sketching which is related to my progression route product design. Although my blog buddy thinks my progression route is clear, I think it is even better to put my sketching or design of products in the background to show my progression route.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...