Sunday 27 November 2016

Key Cover (4)

 I was doing the back of the key cover. I wanted to put my own logo in the back, however, I could not set the background as transparent. I have tried to "save for web" and saved it as "png" and "gif" format. Yet it cannot be used in Photoshop. Even I opened the file in Photoshop, I could not do anything with it. Therefore, I took a screenshot of the logo and open it in Photoshop. Then I use the Quick Selection Tool to cut the background away.

I have saved one as "Adobe Illustrator (ai)" format.

I have tried to save it as the above formats.


Then, I clicked "image" and select "image rotation" to flip it horizontally. Afterwards, I used brush tool to cover the drawing on the top and put the logo on it.


Final piece of the back side

I am going to post the side face of the products, then I will finish the design board of key covers and update the process of other two products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...