Monday 3 October 2016

Sequence 1 - Pencil Case



Photo:
"Pencil Case"- Janis Chan and Santiago Barreto

These sequential images show the movement of three pens- They are climbing back into pencil case on themselves and the pencil case is closed automatically. It shows the life of those stationaries.

My group mate, Santiago, and I were trying to make something fun and intriguing, the idea popped out immediately is the pens moving, just like they live as we all do.

I was the camera person of these pictures. I tried to hold in one position, and Santiago was moving the pens and pencil case. Afterwards, we used PhotoGrid to make its layout. The reason we do not put them horizontally is we think it is too mainstream, so we tried to make it different. Then, we used VSCO to change its colour to a vintage style in order to get the attention.

Camera we used: IPhone 6 


I think it can show the clear movement and sequence of those objects by posting 8 pictures- it would not be too much or too less. Readers can see how the stationeries move,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...