Monday 24 October 2016

Research for Individual Project



In order to know more about vision impairment, I would like to start with defining "visual impairment".


Source 1

Then I have jotted some key points of this article.



Before reading this article, I thought visually impairment means someone who cannot see anything from any distance, but people who haven't lost their sight completely are actually also included.

As I have to create some products which make their daily lives more convenient, I have to know more about braille language.



I took a bit time to figure out how to read the braille numbers. I found that they would put "#" in front of the number when it is applied on lift buttons. However, I am not sure whether it is the same in other situation. I am going to do more researches on Braille language, especially numbers. As I am going to design products like wallets and watches, so it is compulsory to know the Braille numbers.




Source 1:  http://kidshealth.org/en/teens/visual-impairment.html?WT.ac=p-ra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...