Tuesday 18 October 2016

Website

I am creating a website to show off my major project. The following pictures are showing the progress I have made so far.


Before
After

I have changed the font and the background of the homepage to see how does it look like with different colour and font of the words. I want to show my own style and image in this website. This is not the final design, I might change the background picture to my own work. 


biography
Apart from that, I briefly talk about myself in the biography. This is not the final version, and I will definitely improve it later on. I am going to read more samples for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...