Thursday 13 April 2017

Final Show In-class Activity

Final show is my Our in-class activity is marshmallow challenge.



We are divided into two big groups and asked to build something as tall as possible with 20 sticks spaghetti, one tape, one marshmallow and one meter rope.


Finally, the other team won the game. The difference between two building is not big and we did not performance that well at all. I think the reason is not all of us are active enough to try and give comments.


The games aims to tell us the importance of everybody's roles in a  team, we have to work together, at instead only a few to work.

                 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...